For the Board of County Commissioners Meeting of December 21, 2021
Open the meeting at 9:30 a.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance.
- The Commissioners’ Office is requesting the Board approve and execute the minutes for the meeting of October 26, 2021.
- The Commissioners’ Office is requesting the Board approve and execute the minutes for the special meeting of November 4, 2021.
- The Commissioners’ Office is requesting the Board approve and execute Resolution #21-173 itemizing the financials for the meeting of December 21, 2021.
- The County Engineer’s Office is requesting the Board approve and execute Change Order #1, Final increasing the Contract with Ronyak Paving, Incorporated for the Asphalt Resurfacing of Russell Road (CH 0020, Section A) in Russell Township in the amount of $19,061.97.
- The Department of Development (Community & Economic) is requesting the Board approve and authorize the President of the Board to execute the First Amendment to PY2021 Community Development Program Grant Agreement (Grant #B-F-21-1AZ-1) between the Ohio Department of Development and the Geauga County Board of Commissioners for Attachment D (Revised) Grantee Assurances and Certifications.
- The Department of Water Resources is requesting the Board grant permission to advertise for the position of Construction Inspector (#2322), Internally for a period of five days with applications accepted from December 27, 2021 through 4:30 p.m. on January 3, 2021, if no qualified candidate is found, this position will be advertised externally until filled.
- The Commissioners’ Office is requesting the Board approve and authorize the President of the Board to execute the Letter of Engagement with Squire Patton Boggs for the Year 2022 for Bond Counsel, Continuing Disclosure and Economic Development Matters.
- The Commissioners’ Office is requesting the Board approve and execute Resolution #21-174 Re-Appointing Eric Fink to the Northeast Ohio Community Alternative Program (NEOCAP) Facility Governing Board.
- The Commissioners’ will hold a work session to discuss 2022 Organizational Meeting items.
- A weekly report filed by the County Dog Warden of all dogs seized, impounded, redeemed or destroyed for the week ending December 8, 2021 as required by O.R.C. 955.12.
- A monthly report filed by the Geauga County Sheriff’s Office of an account of expenses for the Inmate meals for the month ending November, 2021.
- Western Reserve Land Conservancy 2021 Annual Stewardship Visit Report to the Mayer Preserve Conservation Easement